Virtual / Zoom Event
Understand the components of a monolithic roof system.
AIA approved course. Qualifies for 1.0 LU/HSW hour.
- Understand the components of a monolithic roof system and the Low VOC top coats
- Learn the environmental benefits of a spray polyurethane foam as it relates to R-value, reflectance and air sealing.
- Gain a better understanding of where to specify spray polyurethane foam and the details.
- Review Urban Heat Island, and understand how building design can affect UHI.
- Learn about the Energy Saving Programs available to your clients.
- Understand the building benefits.
All Gaco Architectural Representatives, CES Facilitators, have a devoted interest in the educational development of the professional design community. Each representative has a vast knowledge of the professional design process and numerous years dedicated to the construction industry.
Method of Delivery:
The CES facilitator will utilize a PowerPoint, or overhead presentation, to provide an in depth yet interactive discussion based on the learning objectives for this program.
Electrical power and a screen for the projector or overhead projector.
Cost to participants:
There is no cost to bring this program into your firm or chapter meeting.