Virtual / Zoom Event
Participants will gain an overall understanding of spray foam insulation.
AIA approved course. Qualifies for 1.0 LU/HSW hour.
- Understand the characteristics, components and what makes a quality SPF product.
- Discuss building benefits using spray insulation.
- Learn about sustainability; where energy is lost in conventional insulation systems, review energy analysis and case studies of buildings.
- Understand air leakage and what causes it.
- Review ICC and IRC building codes.
- Discuss how to achieve R-value in building design and the difference of thermal barriers and ignition barriers.
- Review PDS and product evaluation reports.
All Gaco Architectural Representatives, CES Facilitators, have a devoted interest in the educational development of the professional design community. Each representative has a vast knowledge of the professional design process and numerous years dedicated to the construction industry.
Method of Delivery:
The CES facilitator will utilize a PowerPoint, or overhead presentation, to provide an in depth yet interactive discussion based on the learning objectives for this program.
Electrical power and a screen for the projector or overhead projector.
Cost to participants:
There is no cost to bring this program into your firm or chapter meeting.